Thursday 3 November 2011

New fancy wallpaper.

As I've recently mentioned in a previous post, I'm currently re-decorating my bedroom. I went on a trip to London yesterday and came back very tired and grumpy to see my new wallpaper was up and finished. So here it is! I took some pictures of my outfit of today too. I will do a bigger post with nicer pictures once my room is fully done and I'm happy to show it :)


I bought this floral wrap over dress for a £1 at a flea fare a few months back, I've been wearing it as a little robe type thing but its so pretty I've started wearing it out.



 I never wear these Italian leather burgundy shoes, but i should, because they are beautiful!


Wallpaper - B&Q
Dress - Flea market £1
Shoes - Charity shop £4.99
Bag - Used to be my mothers

Love,
Rachael xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment