Tuesday 1 November 2011

Kitty pumpkins and (zombie) Audrey Hepburn

I'm not normally a big celebrator of Halloween as i think it's more of an American thing, but this year i went all out. I dressed up as a zombie Audrey Hepburn for a party i went to and carved a kitty pumpkin and made pumpkin soup. It was so much fun!


I didn't get any pictures of me on the actual night, but i tried everything out the night before and took some pictures, i was a lot more ghostly and paler on the night (although I'm already very fair!)


 This vintage fringed dress finally came to good use, picked it up from a vintage warehouse for £18 a year ago!


Kitty pumpkin that sat on our window still, the trick or treaters loved it!
(I didn't get a good enough picture where you could see it properly, it has little ears too!)


Used a recipe from one of my mums many cookery books to make some soup, it went well!




Yummy!

Love,
Rachael
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment