Monday 24 October 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello!

Welcome to vintageglamourfox. My name is Rachael and I love all things vintage and retro. I'm obsessed with the 40's and 50's and have been for a little over a year. I'm a vintage, shoe and fabric collector and Paloma lover and i intend to show you my love for all these things on this blog, whether it be outfit posts, recent finds or daily ponderings, you'll find it all here! I also have a YouTube channel..http://www.youtube.com/user/vintageglamourfox where i post tutorials for vintage hair styles, and make-up looks, outfit of the days, and much more. thanks for passing through! Lots of new posts to come, follow to see more!

Love,
Rachael X

p.s- just as a little fact about my blog name, the vintage glamour part is because I've always been obsessed with 50's vintage glamour and the fox part is based on my surname and a nickname that my friends mainly call me. So, voila! such a cheeky fact right?! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment