Sunday 30 October 2011

My week in pictures


                                     Trip to Derby on Tuesday for a family photo-shoot

                                                         
                  Had a stroll around the shops, came across this cute teddy bear shop!

Recent purchases, turbie towel, seamed tights, red (ginger) hair dye
                                                       I love buying little things like these!



The view from my bedroom window one autumnal evening this week, my camera didn't do the amazing sunset justice!


              My beautiful new lace up boots, I've been wearing them non-stop since I bought them!


       Went on my own little trip to the college library this week to print off some work
 discovered they have an amazing range of fashion books, ended up taking some Coco Chanel ones home with me!

                                                   
                                                   I was practically alone aswell, perfect!
                                                                       (I love library's)

This is where i go every weekday, I love how its a listed/old building


  I'm current re-decorating my bedroom, I've tested out so many paint colours but finally came to the decision of having a mint green (which actually looks aqua now its on the walls)


Like my mug?

Photoshoot with my good friend Jess this week, this is one she took!


Hope you all had a lovely week, and a spooky Halloween weekend!
Will post pictures of my Halloween outfit and possibly pumkin carving tomorrow!

Love, Rachael
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Omgg, those boots are really similar to Solanah's on her latest blog post. (I really love them by the way!) xxx

    ReplyDelete