Tuesday 25 October 2011

What I wear to DIY stores (yes really)

So I went to the DIY store the other day to pick out some paint and flooring for my new bedroom. Exciting! I went out earlier that morning very dressed down in nothing more than a men's shirt and cropped jeans and I felt so UN-comfortable and boring, because I literally over dress for everything, so I really felt out of place! I then came home and slipped on a pretty dress and petticoat and I felt much better, got a few funny looks while browsing for paint shades, (which I've got used to) but who cares? I don't :)




 I'm in love with these shoes, 4 English pounds! Mustard is becoming my new favourite colour.


  Trying to look discreetly sophisticated as a man on a bike rode past my house...



                                         1950's Dress: Baklash Vintage-£5
                                         Tweed Print Coat: H&M-£24.99 (I think)
                                         Leopard Print Cardigan: Primark (Got it 3 years ago!)
                                         Belt: Primark-£2
                                         Petticoat: Ebay
                                         Crochet gloves: Thrifted-£4
                                         Socks: Daddy's sock draw!
                                         Mustard Mary Jane Shoes: Charity Shop-£4
                                         Handbag: Thrifted-£1
                                         Hair ribbon: Haberdashery 50p (per metre)

                                         Hope you liked it!

                                         Rachael xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I really like your outfit (especially the mustard shoes)! I often feel over dress too, but as you say, who cares?

    ReplyDelete